Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fly Tying


Hey Guys,


This being my first post on my blog I thought I would start things off with a hobby I have recently started. Fly Tying, it takes a lot of practice but it has far much more meaning to catch a fish on a fly that you took time to make. I will be blogging about tying a lot on this blog, and for you guys that also do tying or people who are starting I will be posting fly recipes. I will help the people that want to start and help fellow tiers. I hope that you guys will vist my blog a lot and give me feedback on my blogging. ~ Mikey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you starting down this road. If I can ever help email me over at Aroostookflier@yahoo.com

Come see my Blog:
http://www.mainefishingtoday.com/aroostookbasser

Brent
(Aroostookbasser)